Are you a person with an eye for detail? Do you have a passion for making vehicle shine to their highest quality? We at Boundary Ford are looking to grow our detail department. We are looking for self-motivated, dedicated, goal orientated people. We are looking for people that strive for perfection. Some of the job duties include steam cleaning, vacuum carpet and seats, shampooing interior, waxing and detailing, stain & odor removal, engine shampoo as well as windows and rims/tires.
Automotive Detailer Requirements:
- The ability to start at 8AM on scheduled work days
- Manual transmission driving capability
- Open to learn new skills
- Applicants must be 21 years of age, of legal employment status, and able to supply references
- Must be hardworking, self-motivated, work as part of a team
- Good attitude
The Automotive Detailer position will consist of the following duties:
- Exterior and interior vehicle detailing (Including: washing, window cleaning, vacuuming, interior/exterior detailing and buffing/waxing and steam/shampooing. Which we are willing to train)
- Completion of associated data entry/paperwork
- Assisting with vehicle movements and storage activities
If you're interested in the position, please contact us by e-mail with a resume and short description of your previous detailing experience and/or why you believe you could be an asset to our team. We thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Required license or certification: