Midstream Integrity Services is looking for an energetic, hard working, positive and quality oriented NDE Manager and Technician that wants to build a career in the city of Calgary Alberta.
We are looking for a person that is flexible in their approach to work assignments and is willing to take on many responsibilities related to growing the NDE division of the business.
The primary role of our NDE Technician is to be responsible for conducting NDE examinations and for completing the post-examination reporting required by Company clients. In addition, this position requires you to manage relationships with clients, employees, as well as to help grow the NDE business.
- Must have a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Must be service oriented focused on providing service excellence & value to the client.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Must possess intermediate computer knowledge (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Must have a good driving record (class 5 – clean 3 year drivers abstract required).
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Must work well with direct or minimal supervision and in a group setting.
- Must be able to obtain a “Negative” (clean) test result from pre-employment, and/or pre-access, Drug and Alcohol screening.
- Must be committed to company, and client, safe work practices and obtain all required safety training courses.
Technical Requirements & Certifications
The ideal candidates will have successfully completed the classroom training portion of the certification process in:
- Ultrasonic Examination - Level 2
- Magnetic Particle Examination – Level 2
- Liquid Penetrant - Level 2
Optional Classroom Training
The following training is considered favorable but is not a requirement.
- Liquid Penetrant Examination - Level 2
- Laser Corrosion Mapping - Creaform 3D Laser (Basic and/or Advanced Course)
- Optical Emission Spectrometry
Ideal candidates will hold current:
- Level 2 CGSB Certification in Ultrasonic Examination
- Level 2 CGSB Certification in Magnetic Particle Examination
- Level 2 CGSB Certification in Liquid Penetrant Examination
- Laser Corrosion Mapping – Basic and Advanced
- Level 2 - Optical Emission Spectrometry
Hours & Working Conditions
- Must be willing to work extended daily hours as project requirements dictate.
- Must be willing to work weekends when required by client project schedules.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in inclement weather (rain, snow, mud, cold/heat).
- Must be willing to work at heights, or in confined spaces.
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract