The yard person is responsible for organizing and maintaining the placement of machines, attachments and parts within the Regina yard. This position is also accountable for the incoming and outgoing reporting for rental and customer equipment following a standardized process. This includes four corner photographs, the completion of in/out inspection reports, and proper filing / storage of media within EMSCO’s computer network.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meet and assist transport personnel who are delivering or picking up equipment, parts or attachments from EMSCO.
- Operates a wide range of machines in a safe manner.
- Responsible for starting machines in all weather conditions, which may include heating and/or boosting.
- Complete all required paperwork, which may include movement of goods / bills of lading / in & out inspections / photographs.
- Work collaboratively with service, parts and sales departments for moving goods in, out, and around EMSCO.
- Communicate and provide documentation to the shipping / receiving staff
- Yard maintenance (Grass, weed control, snow removal) including the yard, parking lot and sidewalks.
- General building maintenance duties as assigned.
- Valid class 5 drivers license.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized.
- Experienced operating heavy equipment including wheel loaders, dozers, excavators, motor graders, etc.
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions, and flexibility in hours to meet the needs of customers and the business.
- Forklift certification
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent