At Equitable Life of Canada, we realize that your work life is not just about performing a job; it's about being part of a workplace that helps you grow and reach your full potential. Within our friendly and collaborative work environment, we recognize that the key to our growth and success is a dedicated, motivated and customer-responsive staff. Join Equitable Life today.
Supervisor, Individual Service
Equitable Life is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team! We’re looking for a dynamic individual with a proven history of providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding team and work for one of Waterloo Region’s Top Employers for 2019!
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Respond to Policyholder and MGA / Advisor service inquiries and issues; ensuring timely responses and follow-ups
- Continually promote self-service with Policyholders through Client Access and MGA / Advisor partners
- Share with Manager, knowledge / insight / ideas for improvement of, or development opportunities on self-service tools, gained through Policyholder and MGA / Advisor training and feedback
- Work with Head Office Operational Teams on complex issues, in order to provide efficient problem resolution to our clients
- Provide expertise on projects or project teams related to improving service and relationships
- Assist in the process of data collection in an effort to improve processes
- Flexible working hours required. Standard work week of 37.5 hours/week, 7.5 hours/day. Start and end times will vary between the hours of 8:30a.m. and 7:30p.m.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of Life Insurance products
- Previous Call Center experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including effective listening and the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal sales team and distribution partners
- High aptitude for service
- The ability to work collaboratively with peers, Manager, Marketing Managers and HO Operational Teams to deliver superior service to distribution partners
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership for problem resolution
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time-management, problem solving, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Previous experience/background with administration and/or customer service
To learn more about Equitable Life, we encourage you to explore our organization.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive our job postings in an alternative format or require an accommodation with the application process.