Founded in 1990, PuroSystems Inc. has become a leader in the franchise restoration industry. Following the franchise launch of PuroClean, it has become one of the fastest growing property damage and remediation organizations within North America. The network is continuing to expand with over 230 locations within the United States and 38 in Canada.
With our Canadian Headquarters based in Mississauga, Ontario, PuroClean is a leader in property emergency services, specializing in Water & Fire Damage Restoration, Mould Remediation, Biohazard Cleanup and Emergency work. Serving numerous residential and commercial communities within Canada, our main concern is meeting the needs of the customer and eliminating the problem as efficiently as possible. We are willing to go above and beyond to rescue damaged properties. We strive for excellence in all of the work that we preform, pledging to do whatever it takes to respond, restore, and rescue properties in our community.
Position: Director, National Accounts
· Drive major account relationships and support strategic account business development initiatives and revenue objectives
· Develop strong professional relationship with key account contact points
· Prospecting and cold calling as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
· Manage sales pipeline and provide management with accurate forecast of sales activities
· Attend industry/network events to build new relationships
· Coordinate and lead team to achieve business targets
· Strong negotiation skills to aggressively seek new business
· Analytical, Problem solving skills, Conflict Resolution
· Oversee reporting to key clientele on performance and KPI’s
· Work closely with franchisees
· Work effectively with Third Party Administrators
· Follow up on leads
· Increase productivity and effectiveness through weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
· Make presentations to various groups at different levels within client’s organization
· Work closely with management to develop strategies and operational efficiencies
· Some travelling required
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
· 5 years minimum experience of business development in insurance related field
· Good understanding of the property restoration industry
· Excellent presentation skills
· Self-motivated, goal driven and results oriented
· Self-starter with time management skills
· Superior interpersonal and communication abilities
· Ability to multi-task and work under dynamic and stressful conditions
· Analytical, problem-solving skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and industry-specific software
· Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude, maintaining composure under pressure.
· Shares subject matter expertise in order to support teamwork and deliver results.
· Demonstrates willingness and ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to obtain information or solve problems in support of the team’s goals.
SALARY: Competitive Base Salary & Highly incentivized Bonus plan
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent