Blindly submitting a resume without sending a video of yourself answering the questions at the bottom means an automatic denial.
With over 30M fans on social media and 500M video views a month, Goalcast empowers millions of people to live life with purpose. More than a media brand, Goalcast connects human beings.
We’re looking for a driven, detail-oriented project manager who’s not afraid to bend the rules and reinvent best practices. You are a Production Coordinator who not only understands the world of social media, but thrives in its fast pace.
You see the world as a workflow waiting to be smoothed, and checking off all the boxes gives you goosebumps. Once mid-stream in the workflow, you push yourself by helping others work towards the higher-level vision that you can see with one eye -- the path to success -- while still keeping the other core responsibilities: schedule, resources & logistics, and processes.
You are a highly organized self-starter who is excited to be a driving part of our creative process and support our team to successfully deliver our life-impacting projects.
The ideal candidate has:
- Coordinate tasks, priorities and deliverables with stakeholders
- Route all projects through the appropriate departments and approvals
- Develop full timelines, including inter-department touch-points, milestones & due dates
- Support the content production team to:
- Manage various work streams
- Resolve any immediate issues related to projects
- Ensure that all project deliverables fit into the timeline
- Update and maintain organization of all creative files
- Manage and track against deliverables
- Manage resources involved in assigned projects
- Ensure all team members understand tasks, next steps, and deliverables at every stage
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and reviews
- 2-3 years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the social / digital space.
- An understanding of creative development and asset creation processes
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem-solving
- A collaborative and team-based approach
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
QUESTIONS (Please submit a video of yourself answering these and include a YouTube or Google Drive link in your application):
1. What intrigues you about this opportunity?
2. What caught you off guard about the description or are your concerns?
3. Tell us about a time when you've really crushed it in a project or job.
4. Share a time when you really failed and what you learned from it.
5. What is the most important quality of a production coordinator and why? (Choose only one)