Turtle Bay Medical Clinic in Lake Country is currently looking to hire a part-time Medical Office Assistant to join our team. If you hold a Medical Office Assistant Certificate, plus two years of recent experience in a health care setting please apply!
Education, Training, and Experience
- Grade 12
- Completion of a Medical Office Assistant Certificate program from an accredited college
- Two years recent related experience in a health care setting
- Experience with OSCAR EMR, an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work as a collaborative member of the health care and administrative team
- Ability to communicate effectively using all communication vehicles.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize and understand medical terminology
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Able to follow detailed instruction
- Physical ability to perform duties of the position
Job Type: Part-time
- health care setting: 2 years (Preferred)