Van Horik’s Landscaping is currently looking for full time Landscape Maintenance, Grounds and Equipment Fleet Supervisor
Previous professional landscape maintenance experience is required, preference will be given to those who do, rate of pay dependent on previous experience ($18-$25/hr).
- Mechanically inclined and knowledge of small engines including repairs and maintenance (tractors, skid steer, lawn mowers, etc.)
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer, and operate heavy equipment.
- Must have own transportation to and from work everyday.
Responsibilities outlined as follows:
- Equipment maintenance
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Scheduling and performing regular service of all equipment (tractors, trucks, trailers, lawn mowers)
- Changing oil, sharpening blades
- Lawn and grounds maintenance
- Cutting grass with riding lawn mower, push lawn mower, and line trimmer, etc.
- Scheduling maintenance routine for various properties
- Cultivating and edging garden beds
- Weeds from garden beds
- Trimming and sniping various plants with hedge trimmers, snips, and loppers, etc.
- Using a backpack blower to clean away debris from driveways, walkways, patios, decks, etc.
- Planting perennials and annuals
- Loading and unloading debris
- Overseeing and lead maintenance team
- Follow health and safety policies wearing PPE, etc.
Work Monday – Friday, 7am to 3-6pm, weekends off
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour