Our busy dental clinic located in Mississauga is looking for a HARP Certified Dental Assistant. Ideal candidate would be a good team player dedicated to patient care (A large majority of our patients are university/college students). Previous work experience is an asset, but new graduates are welcome. We value candidates who would be a good fit within our clinic and provides excellent patient care/chair-side manner.
The Dental Assistant will assist with clinical and technical procedures under the supervision of a licensed dentist, handle dental instruments and equipment, and maintain the comfort and safety needs of the patients.
- Assist dentist during dental procedures
- Sterilize dental instruments
- Take X-Rays of patients' teeth
- Use suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during dental procedures
- Take preliminary impressions of teeth
- Question patients about their medical history for dentist's use
- Ensure comfort and safety of patients before, during and after any dental visits
Two Mondays a month - 11 A.M. - 5 P.M
Tuesday - 11 A.M. - 8 P.M
Wednesday 10 A.M. 3 P.M.
Thursday - 11 A.M. - 8 P.M.
Friday - 10 A.M. - 7 P.M.
Two Saturdays a month - 10 A.M. - 4 P.M
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour