Sewer Technologies Inc. is looking for an experienced technician to join our growing team. Formed in 2002 with one truck in our fleet we have grown to be one of the largest and most reliable sewer rehabilitation contractors in Ontario. With two locations (Port Perry and Windsor) our crews serve all of Ontario with occasional contracts spanning from Alberta to Newfoundland. Located in the Durham Region, Port Perry is a quaint town on the beautiful Lake Scugog, it is 15 minutes north of Whitby and Oshawa and only 55 kilometres from Toronto.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Working with our operations team in our 33,000 square foot corporate headquarters to ensure reliability and reduce down time, the Robotics Repair Technician will diagnose, troubleshoot and repair Trenchless Sewer/Pipe Inspection and rehabilitation equipment.
- Repairs of remote-controlled sewer/pipe inspection cameras and systems
- Retermination of composite and multi-conductor cables
- Follow prescribed procedures to assemble and repair a variety of parts to form complete or sub-assemblies for camera equipment, such as connect component lead wires to other components leads, connectors, terminals and contact pins etc.
- Calibrating specific camera and robotic components to disassemble and repair electrical and mechanical parts
- Dealing with vendors for parts and documentation
- Previous experience with repair of small electronics and cables is preferred.
- Must be proficient at reading drawings, specifications, and work orders.
- Experience with joint soldering.
- Mechanical inclination
- Must be reliable and able to work in a team environment
- Ability to work long hours on occasion to meet demands during peak season
- $30+/hour depending on experience
- Excellent corporate benefits plan
- Group RRSP contribution plan
Job Type: Full-time