Processing a vehicle:
- Run engine at idle if possible. Accelerate only to shift transmission through the gears.
- Remove battery and terminal cables
- Remove mercury switch where applicable
- Remove tires and brake rotors
- Drain all fluids (engine oil, transmission oil, power steering, brake, radiator, windshield washer, etc.)
- Remove engine, transmission, and various other parts as outlined on each dismantling report.
- Unplug all wiring harnesses
Main Duty : Processing vehicles for auto recycling (draining fluids/minor dismantling)
Provided : Training, work shop, hoist, cherry picker, lift truck, air compressor, catalytic cutter, cutting torch, chop saw, tools, safety equipment, company uniform.
Full benefits, full-time position Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Job Type: Full-time