Adnet, LLC (New York, Los Angeles, St. Louis) is looking for a media buyer to work from an office within the Okanagan or remotely.
The Ideal candidate can manage a multitude of scalable campaigns across media outlets such as Outbrain, Taboola, RevContent, Gemini and Google Ads. You will be joining a highly capable group of industry veterans.
You will work closely with our team to launch, manage and monitor new and ongoing ad campaigns for their respective outcomes. If you are analytical, detail oriented, and have a passion for turning data insights into scale, you are in the right place.
To make it here, you need the following:
- Be able to work with a multitude of campaigns and performance marketing metrics on a day to day basis.
- Be able to manage several campaigns concurrently. Be quick in learning how to use new technology platforms.
- Be able to recognize real world problems through data and the solutions to them. Be innately curious as to why something is the way it is, and find the points of influence to create a state change for improvement.
- Enjoy constant experimentation, leveraging ongoing data to answer your questions.
- Know our industry and for what you don't know be willing to ask lots of questions and sometimes be willing to just Google It.
- Be self-motivated and proactive. If you like the concept of "go figure it out" then go figure it out. You will be joining a tight group of over-achievers.
- Be a quick learner and love solving problems. In fact, in a weird way you are happiest while dealing with problems, even though logically you want everything to run smoothly.
You will do:
You will constantly be measuring, managing, and analyzing marketing performance across media spend to maximize effectiveness and total return.
You will collect data from disparate sources, run post-analytics, and integrate information into optimization plans for ongoing testing strategies.
You will liaise with our marketing team to set up tests, evaluate new ad placements, and optimize company wide media performance.
Strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw conclusions from data, and develop actionable buy experiments to isolate profitable opportunities and scale.
1-2 years media buying from the likes of Facebook, Taboola, Yahoo Gemini, Outbrain etc. is required.
You have a university degree or a diploma in Marketing or a related field (or you have a combination of valuable work experiences Tell us about it in your cover letter!
In addition a proven track record of providing insight that leads to improved performance. Must be highly proficient in the necessary math used in the optimization process. Be able to work independently as well as contribute to a team, with strong written and oral communication skills.
ABOVE ALL, you need to enjoy going the extra mile for the right person, this is an incredible opportunity to work with a talented group of people who love what they do and have fun while doing it.
Our work environment is very casual, while at the same time highly productive in objectives. If you are a quick learner, like figuring things out, and enjoy constantly interfacing with information to uncover opportunity; you will do very well here.
COMPENSATION, our thoughts are this; if you are this person we will be more than competitive in meeting your financial goals. Please include your salary expectations in your cover letter.
Internet, Online Advertising, Email, Display, Banners, Affiliate Network, Ad Serving, Creative, Landing Page, Native Ads, Social Ads, Media Buying
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Media Buying: 1 year (Preferred)