Advantage Restaurant Supply & Service is looking for a Delivery Driver for our Warehouse Department.
- Prepares shipments for postal or commercial delivery; determines most economical and efficient shipping method; selects appropriate shipping container; packs item(s) to ensure safe delivery;
- Physically able to load/offload (approx 50+ lbs assisted);
- Perform customer deliveries in Niagara and surrounding areas, some travel as required.
- High School Diploma or GED - preferred;
- Drivers abstract - MANDATORY;
- Valid Ontario G Drivers License - MANDATORY;
- Valid Passport - ability to cross USA Border to access company mailbox - preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures;
- Ability to receive, track, and distribute materials, supplies and equipment;
- Knowledge of light equipment operation and forklift;
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork;
- Ability to manipulate heavy objects up to 50lbs using proper safety methods;
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- 6 months or more of shipping/receiving experience preferred;
- Knowledge of common warehouse procedures;
- Forklift and/or pallet jack experience considered an asset;
- Driving heavy truck experience considered an asset (11770kg/25950lbs).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Delivery: 1 year (Required)
- Ontario Drivers License (Required)