Enjoy is the next generation of retail. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience where our friendly Experts bring the best of the store directly to the door, along with personalized solutions, so you get the most out of your tech. We offer same-day delivery, setup and help for today's premiere mobile devices; pairing the convenience you'd get from shopping online with the confidence you'd get from a store, all in the comfort of your own home.
Enjoy is a fast-growing startup, currently operating in 50+ US locations and the U.K., with more expansion on the horizon. We're a mission-driven organization focused on bringing joy to people's lives while creating great jobs for a digital world. This requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, along with an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations, including: Apple, Facebook, Starbucks, Tesla, and Amazon.
About the Role.
You will work with the Market Captain and Regional Operations Manager to maintain inventory accuracy in market and foster a good working relationship with Experts in order to educate about inventory practices and to better serve their needs for visits.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Manage reverse logistics
- Conduct routine audits of inventory levels and perform variance research and reconciliation to maintain highest levels of accuracy
- Coordinate fleet vehicle maintenance (regular and unplanned) and vehicle availability
- Pick, pack and fulfill orders, and load inventory vehicles in an efficient and accurate manner
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with our Expert team and work to support them so that they may deliver world-class experiences for our customers
- Some driving of company-owned vehicles
- Some experience with ERP and WMS software is preferred but not required.
- Continually consider how each idea enhances or detracts from the team's experience
- Approach learning with the vigor to hone your craft while leaving your ego behind
- Self-motivated, resourceful, proactive and offer help and support wherever needed
- Convey messages and ideas concisely and effectively while maintaining professionalism
- Can organize tasks in line with company priorities and complete them efficiently and on time
- Prior experience in back-of-house, warehouse, or delivery environments
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Valid Class 5 driver's license and clean driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long durations
- Impeccable attendance, punctuality, and time management
- Some experience with ERP and WMS software is preferred but not required
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice. All offers of employment are subject to background checks prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, provincial, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances. As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, provincial, or federal law.