The Member's Club Representative supports and assists in the promotion and execution of all marketing initiates for guests and patrons by delivering superior customer service. The MC representative services all patrons in acquiring, maintaining and refreshing their player club membership while dealing with inquiries, complaints or questions. Additionally, the MC representative greets all tour bus and administrates necessary paperwork.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes positive customer relations by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service to all patrons and guests
- Endorses, sells and markets current promotions and upcoming activities with present patrons as well as potential patrons (via phone)
- Listens to customer complaints and resolves problems to restore and promote good public relations for ultimate customer satisfaction
- Creates, updates and edits players memberships as needed or requested
- Provides customer service to patrons by providing assistance on new games and gives our PIN numbers
- Executes marketing plans and programs at the direction of department supervisor or manager, including using PA system
- Assists with Gift Shop functions including display, customer service and inventory
- Support tour buses in arrival and departure as needed or required
- Maintains and adheres to the privacy and confidentiality of all club members information
Qualifications and Requirements
As an member's club representative you are usually the first point of contact for all patrons and guests and in most case the last point of contact as well; therefore, the delivery of superior customer service is required at all times. Friendly outgoing and happy individuals who have prior customer service are best suited for the role. Additionally, some computer skills to efficiently operate a database management system are required.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba (LGA).