Would you like to work with a team who is changing the way people see and experience food delivery?
foodora is a fast growing food delivery service that partners exclusively with everything from your local favourite restaurants to the tastiest chains around, bringing the food people love directly to their door. We are a group of passionate individuals who understand the importance of creating spectacular dining experiences.
Our company is locally rooted across Canada, allowing for a deeper connection with every community we operate within. By having access to a network in over 60 cities worldwide, intertwined with our knowledge for our Canadian cities, we provide a seamless online delivery service. We supply our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of couriers, making it simple for customers across the country to access the tastiest meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly through Canada, and we're looking for the next bright mind to join our team.
About the role:
As a Bilingual Senior Content Associate, you will be responsible for managing the team that creates the customer-facing content for restaurant partners on the foodora platform. This content team will be constantly developing and optimizing content to ensure that foodora is offering an excellent online customer experience at all times.
What will you be doing?
What we're looking for:
- Review and build menus for restaurant partners.
- Manage and update content for restaurant partners.
- Additionally, as a manger, you will be expected to:
- Be responsible for training the content outsourced team.
- Oversee the outsource team to ensure quality work and update them on any feature changes they need to update
- Doing quality assurance for work performed by the outsource team
- Be involved in scaling and motivating your team through hiring, performance management and coaching.
- Collaborating with our account management, partner care and sales team to ensure that internal and restaurant timelines are met.
- Must be bilingual in French and English (written proficiency)
- Have a great attitude and are proven self-starters
- Have strong written communication skills
- Naturally organized and good with time management
- A basic understanding of computer programs (such as Google Docs, Sheets)
- Keep hustling and are able to work through rejection
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
What can foodora offer you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Top of the line benefits package (covered 100% by foodora)
- Unlimited vacation policy (you read that right!). We put our trust and autonomy in our employees.
- Pet-friendly office. It's not uncommon to have a dog in the office every day : )
- Food Allowance everyday at home and at work
- Opportunity to learn from the best of the business
- Flexibility and autonomy to crush your role
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Casual dress attire, we focus on results, not wearing suits
- Exposure to leading-edge technology
- Advancement opportunities for high contributors.
- An amazing culture of work hard and play harder!
We look forward to hearing from you, so let's chat!