The law office of Tania Perron is seeking a self-motivated individual who desires to join a dynamic team.
Candidate profile sought:
- Be bilingual;
- Have excellent writing and communication skills in English and in French;
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability;
- Have integrity and professionalism;
- Have client service experience;
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment and be able to work effectively without constant supervision;
- Demonstrate a great team work experience;
- Strong Microsoft Office / Excel skills would be considered an asset;
- Experience in legal field would also be considered an asset.
- Secretary Responsibilities may include:
- Answering phones;
- Managing agenda and arranging appointments;
- Develop and maintaining a filing system.
Deadline Application: on or before September 4th, 2019.
*** We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)