Intelife Finance is one of Canada's fastest growing Finance companies. We are currently seeking to hire a Web Design Programer and Social Media Marketing Specialist responsible for creating and implementing new web design, digital marketing growth strategies that focus on lead generation and conversion, and social media marketing. This creative and innovative candidate will play a lead role in developing new channels to market.
Roles and Responsibilities
Lead the development of customer management strategies, including lead generation and marketing campaigns
- Successfully onboard and engage new ongoing lead generation digital channels
- Become a subject matter expert on our CRM platform and products, and ensure all marketing efforts are maximized and analyzed.
- Work closely with our sales teams to optimize the marketing/lead funnel
- Create Google banners, LinkedIn marketing, email marketing, and other digital communication
- Create and track Mail Chimp email marketing campaigns.
- Create and implement our Social Media strategy for multiple platforms.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and work with team to develop and respond to each review.
- Develop detailed content marketing plans in coordination with sales goals, overall marketing strategy and brand guidelines.
- Work closely with sales to create offline marketing including product catalogs and other sales material
- Coordinate with promotional and printing companies
- Develop and control design of all company documents, forms, business cards, decals, etc.
- Provide regular updates to senior management on the progress of projects
- Identify, assess and mitigate project risk
- Develop, manage and track resource plans, key performance indicators, project plans and budgets.
- Degree in B. Comm with major in Marketing or relevant field, or similar business experience (3 years)
- Self-starter with sharp decision-making skills, ability to multi-task, problem solve, work independently and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to drill down into details to ensure accuracy in deliverables.
- Ability to manage collaboratively within and across organizations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence.
- Experience with App conceptualization and development
- Experience with web functionality and design.
· Competitive pay structure and bonus plan
· Health Benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing/Web Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)