Modern PURAIR is a professional Indoor Air Quality Services Business in Victoria and the South Island.
We are looking for energetic and friendly individuals who enjoy working outside. A great attitude and strong work ethic is a must! This position is for highly organized and customer focused individuals who have a passion for delivering outstanding results. Ladder experience is an asset, but not required. This is a great opportunity to develop alongside a fast growing company.
Advancement opportunities are available quickly for those that prove themselves to be a strong leader!
This job is for you if…
- You if you like to be on your feet and move fast
- You enjoy tackling new problems and working in new locations each day
- You want more independence and enjoy working alone sometimes (We also collaborate as a team on big jobs - so you also need like working as an effective team)
- People tell you that you are great at solving problems and winning over customers by providing an excellent customer experience
- You like to tinker and have a knack for solving problems with your hands.
- You must be comfortable on ladders
- You must be able to work independently.
- You are an amazing problem solver. You enjoy of fixing things that others things can’t.
- Your friends and family would say that you are “organized and timely”
Why Modern PURAIR?
- We are a small close knit team with a passion to grow and develop people
- Get your own work truck - branded nicely and comes with state of the art tools & equipment
What you will be doing:
- Residential and commercial Furnace and Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning using state of the art equipment.
- Clear communication between customers and Modern PURAIR manager to ensure a 5-star quality job is delivered
- Navigating and driving around the South Island to various job locations
- Routine truck cleaning and inspections - we take pride in our brand and image
What you bring to the table:
- Must be comfortable with heights (Boom lifts & Ladders)
- Experience in a physical job and be comfortable using different hand-tools
***Note: We will train the right person for this role
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 24-40 per week
Salary: $25.00-$29.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
We followed all Federal and Provincial health recommendations
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Drivers Licence (required)