Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Department: Global Software Development
Job Code: VAN-79314-Global
Reports to: CIO
We are one of the top Cloud and Manage Services company in BC. Our main focus is Cloud computing and Software Development for many enterprises. We also provide IT professional services to our clients including managed services. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with extensive experiences with MongoDB, Node.Js, React Native with the additional following qualification.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join the development the team responsible for SaaS web applications and micro-services. The ideal the candidate will be extremely professional in work ethic and personal presentation, possess strong communication and organizational skills, with at least 5 years of Frontend and backend application development experience, and thrive in a fast-paced High Tech environment.
This position will allow the candidate to work on a micro-service architecture environment using Node.js, React Native, MongoDB, Google Firebase, OAuth.
To thrive in this role, you must be an extremely energetic hard-working self-starter with extensive experience in the corporate and technology sectors. You love variety, work independently and command excellent communication skills and understand, appreciate and nurture the value of the team.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop a Mobile App in React Native for iOS, Android, & Windows 10.
· Develop API using Node.JS
· Develop Authentication module using OAuth (MotterID or other solutions)
· Share knowledge with the rest of the team to continually learn new skills and grow professionally;
· Mentor other developers;
· Lead design of new features;
· Work closely with Security Architecture Team to apply the best security The architecture of the developed code.
· Design, Deploy, integrate BlockChain with our application.
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field;
· At least 5 years of professional experience developing Applications with NodeJs, ReAct Native;
· Passion for learning new technologies;
· Minimum 1 year of experiences with BlockChain
· Understanding of object-oriented and functional programming concepts and design patterns;
· Experience with at least one of the following concepts and architectures; RESTful services, distributed message queues, asynchronous web services, NoSQL and object-relational mapping;
· Experience with version control systems, preferably with Git and Continuous Integration workflows;
· Familiarity with secure coding practices.
· Experience with Agile development practices.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Nice to have
· Understanding of PLC Programing.
· Understanding and developing of multi-languages software.
· Understanding and development experiences for IoT Devices
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent