The Cage Cashier is responsible for providing change, cashing chips or tickets while answering questions or queries in a courteous and professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and encourages positive customer service
- Guides customers and patrons on all promotions and events
- Responsible for accurately counting, recording and exchanging cash, tickets, cheques, and table game chips
- Participates in the daily reconciliation of cage paperwork
- Keeps cash drawer balanced and in an orderly fashion
- Accurately handles large sums of money
- Processes vouchers as per policy
- Documents all paperwork as required
Qualifications and Requirements
Friendly and outgoing customer service skills needed with hands on experience in a fast paced regulated and controlled environment. Ideally you have six months previous cash handling experience and or have been in banking before. Good math skills, basic computer skills accompanied with ability implement tasks in a time sensitive environment is necessary.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba (LGA).