Cvent, Inc. is seeking a Recruiting Operations Specialist to work within the Talent Acquisition division in aligning business objectives with resource planning and recruiting strategies. This individual will work closely with the recruiting team to support talent acquisition initiatives globally, such as reporting and dashboards, process improvement and standardization, incentives, special sourcing projects, project management, and training. This person will report to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support the Talent Acquisition team’s partnership with business leaders to improve recruiting efficiency
- Actively participate in recruitment strategy development working with Talent Acquisition leadership
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and analysis through collaboration, and develop project plan to address these identified opportunities
- Manage projects through to completion either alone or as product leader or delivery leader over a work group
- Develop, build out, and deliver training to the talent acquisition team on recruitment processes and tools
- Prepare dashboards to executives, hiring managers, recruiting leadership and recruiters on a regular basis
- Review and analyze funnel data to identify ideas to move searches forward
- Work with FP&A on budgeting and manage the requisition life cycle
- Become the subject matter expert for the ATS, recruitment process, and recruiting tools
- Collaborate with other HR divisions on areas such as onboarding and talent management
- Assess compliance and mitigate risk by executing regular audits and identify areas of non-compliance
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years progressive recruiting or recruiting support experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Excel and other HR information systems
- Has excellent organizational skills, manages change effectively and successfully juggles multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who is action oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to comfortably work in an intensely deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent project management and process improvement skills
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.