Exp'd Vactor Operator Positions for Pipeline Rehab. Comp. Available Immediately.
Full Time Vactor Truck Operator Position Available Immediately with Mar-Tech Underground Services Ltd., a pipeline rehab. & maintenance company based in Langley. Applicants must hold a valid class 3 drivers license w/ a clean driving record and reliable vehicle to company shop (very limited bus route).
Position as laid out below:
- Perform Inspection of sewer systems components on a daily basis.
- Inspections / Maintenance are performed as required by a variety of clients and include preventative maintenance programs, response to system failures in emergency situations, routine assessments and inspections of newly constructed systems.
- Routine maintenance of Truck equipment.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Visually Inspect & Clean sanitary, storm, combined and other sewer pipes/mains
- Visually Inspect & Clean sanitary, storm, combined and other sewer laterals/services
- Flushing / Rehabilitation / Root Cutting of sanitary, storm, combined and other sewer pipes/mains
- Flushing / Rehabilitation / Root Cutting of sanitary, storm, combined and other sewer laterals/services - Inspect other components of sewer system as required (manholes, wet-well chambers, etc.)
- Determine optimum method of cleaning based on encountered conditions
- Produce reports of maintenance completed daily
- Maintain televising equipment in good operating condition
- Soldering and electrical repair
- Ability to work out-of-town
- Ability to work shift work Knowledge.
Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years Sewer Inspection experience
- Ability to complete applicable reports, records and other requested administrative tasks
- Ability to work alone and with a team
- Strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- PC proficiency
- Valid Class 3 Driver's License w/ Clean Abstract
- Competitive Salary based on experience, with medical and dental coverage after 3 months.
- Average 40 hours a week with opportunity for overtime.
- The majority of work is based in town Monday - Friday but applicants need to be available for weekend and out of town work as well as required.
Please reply to add via email with resume and drivers abstract or fax to 604-857-2707.
Job Type: Full-time