BusyQA Inc - Toronto, ON
busyQA is a leading Software Development & Training company. Our unique advantage as a software service company allows our students to gain hands-on experience on highly visible projects with our customers. Our customers include HIPAAT, TELUS, IBM, GFL, Moss Consultants, ADT, Tycos, eHealth Ontario and twoPLUGS.
We got started in 2013 and appeared on Dragon’s Den in 2016 and got a deal. Our growth is tied to our passion and love for all things technology. Our clients love our “Yes I can” attitude and our knack for getting the job done on time with a good quality. Our students love our training style OF SHOW ME & NOT TELL ME and the ability for our teachers to explain complex topics in a simple and fun way anybody can understand.
Visit our site:
We are looking for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to join our Consulting department and get a chance to work side by side with IBM and GFL Environment on a Site Management Application for energy efficient buildings in use in Canada and around the Globe.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be representing busyQA on our client site as a Consultant so as such, we are looking for a Candidate that some client facing experience or at least can work independently.
- Over 5 years experience as a Test Automation Developer in the software industry
- Good working understanding of Cypress front end automation testing tool
- Ability to use Cypress Test Runner to write automated web browser tests
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration with Cypress or Maven, Jenkins & GIT, and SVN
- Proven leader as you will be leading a team of coop students who will help you execute and deliver deliverables
- Good Understanding of the Agile & Scrum methodology to deliver automated tests
- Good hands on experience with Manual testing & defect Management
- Good command of the English language both written and oral
Only candidates that pass the screening phone interview will be invited for an interview. Quote