A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance planner is responsible for planning and documentation of plant maintenance activities and preparing personnel daily agendas to maximize efficiency of maintenance department and provide superb service to all departments in the plant.
- Prepare weekly maintenance activities plan based on service request from plant departments, directions from maintenance manager and maintenance supervisor, PM program and workorder requests
- Ensure the efficient and effective use of manpower, equipment and material resources through preparing daily agendas for maintenance personnel, reviewing work progress on regular basis and producing department efficiency reports for every shift
- Liase with all Departments to assure that their equipment service requirements are met in timely fashion.
- Maintain computerized preventive maintenance program as well as paper copies of PMs for maintenance personnel to use
- Verify existing work orders to ensure that all resources ready for successful execution. That work is to be done in collaboration with maintenance reliability specialist, maintenance supervisor and maintenance manager
- Schedule equipment service according plant PM program and workorders submitted by departments to ensure non-interrupted production flow.
- Document completed activities by processing daily agendas, PMs, workorders and entering all data to corresponding databases
- Verify that documentation completed by maintenance personnel is done according SOP requirements. Verify that all fields in paperwork are properly filled
- Maintain organized filing system for all completed documentation
- Maintain equipment database
- Maintain documentation database for all equipment
- Ensure the Company’s quality standards, Canadian Fire and technical safety standards are met through both close liaison with Quality Assurance department, full participation in the HACCP program, adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices, maintaining required documentation as well as frequent review and implementation of Company and Government Policies.
- Assist with environmental compliance, chemical usage and site security by providing weekly, monthly , quarterly and annual reports
- Maintain effective internal and external working relationships.
- This position is day shift position but requires to be available to answer phone calls, messages emails on weekends, nights and afternoon shifts if clarification on daily agenda required by maintenance personnel
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years Maintenance experience is required.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
- Solid computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Office programs like Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented and possess high degree of initiative, and work well under pressure.
- Understands the operation of all plant equipment/machinery.
- Proficiency and dependability in current position.