Velvet Management Inc. is Canada's premier one-stop sales & marketing agency. We support licensed producers of cannabis and propels them into leaders in their categories. We plan, we market, we sell and we execute with excellence.
Working at Velvet Management Inc., you’ll embark on the path of excellence with an ambitious company. Velvet Management Inc offers employees an environment that encourages initiative, self-improvement and teamwork.
OUR TEAM IS A FAMILY
We strongly believe in human values and know that it’s individuals who make all the difference.
We’re a dynamic group brought together by a shared passion, and we enjoy working in a welcoming, friendly environment. Every day, we strive to share our knowledge and learn from each other, as well as consider how to advance in everyone’s best interest.
Reporting to the President, the Executive Assistant is rsponsible for providing high-level administrative support and maintains overall responsibility for the daily operations and requirements of the President and the executive team. This role requires a high level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
Full time job, 35h/week, monday-friday, based in Westmount (Atwater metro).
- Respond to all incoming requests for meetings, conferences and presentations
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents as requested
- Review and analyze all incoming memos, submissions and reports
- Attend confidential executive meetings and provide assistance by preparing agendas, transcribing and distributing minutes
- Perform general office duties such as filing corporate documents, ordering supplies and maintaining records / databases
- Coordinate travel arrangements for attendance at meetings, conferences and events.
- Reconcile the President's expense accounts
- Perform email management of the President
- Work with the different teams of the company (Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance) to coordinate the requests of the President
- Maintain the organization chart of the company (french and english)
- Track trademark registrations and other legal projects with external lawyers
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or equivalent
- Excellent writing skills (mostly in English)
- Seven (7) years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good with numbers
- Bilingual French / English (work environment mostly in English)
- Excellent written (both languages)
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Initiating action proactively
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and respect tight deadlines.
- Dynamic personality and solid team player.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent