Who is CCT Auto Trans
We are an Ontario based car hauling company located in Courtice, ON. Our areas of operation are: ON, upstate NY, PA, OH, IN, & MI and we specialize in delivering new automobiles within this area. We are looking to add dedicated company drivers to our growing team!
Why Drive For CCT Auto Trans?
· $2,500 sign on bonus (for experienced car-haulers, $1,500 for non-experienced)
· Above average pay in a specialized industry with high earning potential based on piece work (+$100,000). First year = 23% of generated revenue after 90 days, 25% after 1 year.
· Guaranteed minimum first year wage for new car haulers of $75,000. (This incentive is in place to allow the new car hauler the ability to learn the job and network at a slower pace with the peace of mind that he/she will have a pay check at the end of the week with a minimum guarantee).
· Potential 5% bonus through a performance based incentive program.
· Regularly scheduled 5-day work week.
· Excellent, company paid benefit program, including: full medical, dental, vision and Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
· Company matched RRSP program.
· Two weeks paid vacation first year to end of sixth year accrued @ 4%, three weeks @ 6% to end of the tenth year, four weeks @ 8% thereafter.
· State of the art dedicated new/newer married equipment.
· Company subsidized parking available for drivers not local to Courtice terminal.
· Paid training with accommodations if required
· Paid weekly
· Unionized driver workforce
· Annual clothing allowance.
· Employee appreciation events (i.e. Annual Christmas Awards Banquet).
· Valid AZ License
· Valid FAST card or ability to obtain one
· Minimum two years of truck driving experience with tractor-trailer equipment (manual transmissions)
· No known record of driving license suspension or revocation for more than 36 months period prior to the date of applicant’s submission of application for employment.
· Able and willing to work a varied schedule during any seven-day period; and be able and willing to work 70 hours in any given consecutive eight-day period.
· Must meet all physical qualifications and examinations as outlined by legislative requirements.
Training and Orientation
· Each new CCT driver will receive hands-on training from our staff on the proper methods we expect to be used when handling, loading and unloading vehicles. New hires will also receive training on Electronic Log Entry, company policies and procedures, vehicle components, vehicle inspections and regulating compliance, defensive driving, and cargo inspection process.
· All newly hired drivers are matched with an existing employee who will serve as a mentor. The mentor will work with the new employee and guide them to become knowledgeable with the CCT network and the ability to become comfortable working on their own.
Maintaining A Professional Look and Behavior
·It is imperative that all drivers maintain a sense of professionalism as skilled, courteous and hardworking members of our family. Drivers are the face of our successful business and must present themselves in this fashion on behalf of the company.
What is Required from “YOU’ the driver
· CCT requires reliable, hardworking and professional automobile carriers to help us meet our goal of maintaining the image as a leader in this demanding and specialized industry.
CCT Auto-Transport is one of only a few successful companies in the automobile hauling industry based in Ontario, Canada. If you are going to make a career in the transportation business, you want to drive with a leader! CCT Auto-Transport is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our growing FAMILY of CAR HAULERS!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year