Herzig Eye Institute is a state-of-the-art facility specializing in cataract and refractive procedures in Ottawa, Canada. We are presently seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual with a passion for delivering excellent customer service. This is an opportunity for someone with professional administrative skills, natural people skills and a keen sense of attention to detail.
This full time position involves greeting patients, phone management, scheduling and responding to patient inquiries regarding our services.
The successful candidate must have a desire to help enrich the patient experience from the first point of contact and enjoy detail-oriented work.
Required Skills / Aptitudes
· Customer service driven – focused on providing an exceptional patient experience
· Excellent written and communication skills; English and French
· Previous experience working in a medical practice (ophthalmology or optometry preferred)
· Adept at computing and applications
· Flexibility and adaptability to changing roles and requirements
Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good candidate for this position. We will be contacting qualified candidates for an in-person interview
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent