We are a specialized talent research firm that provides human resources consulting services.
Our expertise is research but also supporting and coaching talent acquisition teams.
We encourage our client’s performance.
About our client:
They are Canada’s leading foodservice and support services provider with over 25,000 associates working in more than 2,200 location throughout the country. The company specializes in providing foodservices and support services across the core sectors including leading sports and leisure venues, executive dining rooms and cafes, schools, universities, seniors’ residences and hospitals as well as remote camps and offshore oil rigs.
They are hiring a Director, Business Development. This is a key senior contributor role in a growth-oriented market, directing a broad range of self-directed market needs-analysis, consultative selling, and marketing initiatives. This role requires a highly motivated and proven business development specialist to achieve significant impact and growth within the assigned territory.
What you need to do:
- Utilize our client Sales Process to understand the clients’ criteria and articulate this internally to the Operations teams;
- Sell the complete service offerings as solutions that match client needs;
- Leverage the client’s significant resources to strategically initiate, manage, and develop customer relationships;
- Lead or develop service solutions and promote the Company's service value proposition to differentiate the client from competitors and provide increased value to customers;
- Identify and manage significant up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within a broad service offering;
- Drive each element of the services sales cycle, including prospecting initiatives, proposals, RFP responses, and closing sales;
- Develop effective, creative, and customized proposals and presentations to bundle service offerings that effectively convey the company’s capabilities.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a true “Hunter” sales role working with a structured sales management methodology in a complex fast paced, ever changing environment with constant multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Proven track-record in successful B2B (business to business) sales;
- Strong business acumen and expert negotiation skills;
- Superior relationship management and influencing skills;
- Ability to establish contacts and credibility with senior level management decision makers;
- Experience developing financial projections to support complex, long-term contracts;
- Bilingual (French and English)
- You have a valid driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time
- industry (foodservice, support service) or similar industry: 4 years (Required)
- B2B Sales: 4 years (Required)
- developing financial projections to support complex solution: 4 years (Required)
- Business Development: 4 years (Required)
- networking and building your network with stakeholders: 4 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)