The Shipping & Facilities Coordinator is responsible for the safe and efficient receiving/shipping and storage of materials and the coordination and administration of any necessary building maintenance and/or repairs.
- Maintain and organize appropriate shipping/receiving records.
- Maintain accurate inventory numbers by performing daily data entry.
- Pick and pack customer orders in a fast paced environment for shipping via courier services and LTL shipments.
- Operate a forklift to load and unload pallets from trailers/ocean containers and move product to various locations around the warehouse.
- Coordinate building repair and maintenance work assignments. Liaise with contractors for general building maintenance.
- Coordinate equipment repair and scheduled maintenance programs.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Forklift training certification
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Customer service mindset and client servicing skills
- Previous experience in a facilities and/or warehouse environment is an asset
- Experience using power tools is an asset
Job Type: Full-time