The Manager of Service Delivery will report to Chief Technology Officer and manage the delivery of technology services for MH’s two hospitals, off-site clinics and strategic partners. This role will be responsible for establishing and maintaining IT service best practices and achieving an exceptional user experience at Mackenzie Health. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of IT service management and delivery for a multi-site organization are critical to successful performance in this role.
- Manage the development, implementation and continuous improvement of ICAT service delivery strategy, service catalogue, policy, process and procedure, service level objectives (SLOs) and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure best practices for Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, Service Management and User Onboarding and Offboarding are established, implemented, followed, and continuously improved.
- Lead the development of cost-effective enterprise end-user computing strategy and manage the sourcing, implementation and ongoing support of end-user computing hardware, software and solutions.
- Lead the implementation and continuous improvement of the ITSM application ServiceNow to meet the business needs.
- Manage the vendor relationship to ensure the services are delivered as per their contractual obligations and standards.
- Work closely with clinical and non-clinical programs and stakeholders to establish and maintain a strong relationship, discover ICAT service requirements, create strategic priorities and plans, and manage customer expectations.
- Oversee the 24x7 operations of the service desk and technical support for two hospitals, offsite clinics and MH partners to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the roll-out of new and changes in technology solutions and services to ensure a high-quality, smooth and successful transition.
- Oversee the MVH ICAT Redevelopment project delivery and provide guidance for a team of project coordinators.
- Actively participate in the planning and implementation of major corporate projects and ICAT strategic initiatives.
- Provide advice and make recommendations on policy changes and new strategies related to Technology Services.
- Manage the departmental budget to ensure a balanced budget is achieved.
- Manage and develop the team members concerning hiring, promotions, leave, overtime, disciplinary measures, training, performance evaluation and compensation as per the organization’s policy and standards.
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- Certification or working experience in an ITIL environment is required.
- PMP designation is preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of progressive experience in IT operations, technical support, or service management with five (5) years in management roles is required.
- Must have working experience in the delivery of IT services for a multi-site organization in the healthcare sector.
- Must have working experience and strong knowledge of ServiceNow, Microsoft AD, Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Working knowledge of Citrix, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Endpoint Security Protection, Mobile Device & Application Management and Audio & Video System.
- Proven experience in providing leadership for end-user support, IT service management and project management.
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- A lead-by-example leader, personally adept with modern information technology and systems and an enthusiastic adopter of new and novel technology solutions
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
- You may be required to work at any site of Mackenzie Health
Mackenzie Health is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.