Hillview Golf Course is looking for a responsible adult to fill the part time position of Clubhouse Attendant. (Students Welcome)
This position is for a general helper around the clubhouse and occasionally on the golf course.
* A valid class 5 driver’s license is required *
Skills required (but not limit to):
- Attention to detail
- Self motivating
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs on occasion
- Some knowledge of power and hand tools
- Team Player
- Golf and driving range privileges
- Discounts in kitchen and proshop
- Set schedule
- Fun working environment
A small list of responsibilities consists of but is not limited to:
- Golf carts cleanliness and condition
- Sweeping and garbage clean up around the clubhouse
- Errands for the various departments
- Running a variety of power and hand tools
- Cleaning of the BBQ and patio areas
- General handyman chores as necessary.
This is a part time position 2-3 days a week working 5-8 hour days (6:30 am start time so you'll need to be good with early mornings). This will be Sundays and Mondays with the occasional Tuesday shift.
If this sounds like something you’d be good at and enjoy, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour