Part-Time Front Desk Receptionist - Fitness Studio (Contract, possibly leading to permanent)
FLEXIBLE AVAILABILITY TO WORK A VARIETY OF SHIFTS INCLUDING DAYTIME, EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS IS A MUST.
Come join our Exclusive Boutique Studio in your role as Front Desk Receptionist. Work alongside a Standout Team of Talented Professionals in a High-Energy, Fun, and Fast-Paced environment.
Make a Difference in the Lives of Our Members. Make a Difference in Your Life and Career!
A Proven Track Record of Strong Sales Experience (preferably in commission-based sales) is an asset. Fully paid training is provided.
- A Friendly, Polished and Professional demeanor with a Brilliant, Welcoming Personality.
- A strong ability for Recognizing and Recalling Faces and Names.
- Highly Organized and Excellent at Flawless, Timely and Reliable Follow-Up.
- Patient and Unflappable under Pressure.
- Excellent grammatical, verbal and written skills, with a cheerful phone manner and highly legible handwriting.
- Accurate and organized data entry skills.
- Sales and Customer Service Experience, particularly in Retail, and Hospitality-based industries is an asset.
- A High Degree of Flexibility in terms of availability of working hours IS A MUST, including nights, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- A Professional, Mature and Collaborative “Team Player” approach, with zero attitude or ego. (High Maintenance types need not apply!)
- Career-Oriented (including the possibility of Permanent Part-Time status in the future), with a “Self-Starter” Initiative.
- Exceptional Organizational, Time-Management, and Execution ability in a Fast-Paced environment.
- A highly Creative and Artistic mindset.
- Strong Social Media Savvy.
We Proudly Offer:
- An Exceptional Part-Time Career - Contract basis to start, with Opportunity for Advancement for the right Individual.
- A Welcoming, Inclusive, and Respectful work environment.
- We also offer a host of Unique and Attractive Perks which make us an Employer of Choice!
Interested in Joining Us?
- When applying, kindly submit your resume, income expectations, full ongoing availability, available start date, and planned leaves or vacations over the next 90 days, if any.
- IMPORTANT: Please Quote Reference# 4552 for this Opportunity.
- We Sincerely Thank You for your time and interest! Please note that only those Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales,Fitness, Fitness Club, Health, Health Club, Wellness, Therapy, Healing, Medical, Instructor, Teacher, Facilitator, Personal Trainer, Dance, Dancer, Lessons, Television, TV, Radio, Media, Social Media, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Groupon, B2B, Gym, School, Class, Group Fitness Class, Sport, Sports, Trainer, Training, Workout, Boxer, Boxing, Kick Boxing, Kickboxing, Kickbox, Martial Arts, Muay Thai, Karate, Kung Fu, Judo, Jujitsu, Retail, Restaurant, Bar, Dining, Chef, Salon, Spa, Nails, Resort, Financial, Actor, Acting, Audition, Bank, Barista, Bartender, Beautician, Clinic, Clinician, Concierge, Cosmetics, Cosmetician, Cosmetology, Stylist, Hair Stylist, Makeup, Massage, RMT, Boutique, Diet, Dietician, Food, Foodservice, Guide, Hotel, Hospitality, Host, Server, Stage, Film, Theatre, Travel, Tourism, Tour Guide, Fashion, Coordinator, Closer, Design, Designer, Music, Musician, DJ, Singer, Singing, Performer, Performance, Professional, Recording, Receptionist, Speaker, Announcer, Narrator, Lecturer, Public Speaking, Décor, Decorator, Art, Artist, Athlete, Athletic, Customer Service, Client Service, Guest Service, Member Service, Commission, Yoga, Zumba.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour
- Commission Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fitness Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Hospitality Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Ontario Drivers License (Required)
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors