CIMCO-Winnipeg is looking for an organized and enthusiastic sales managers to provide Refrigeration Service Sales to the Recreation channel in the province of Manitoba. The successful candidates will work closely with the Branch Manager, Service Manager and internal Engineering and Automation groups.
This role will appeal to you if you have exceptional experience in developing and nurturing relationships with Recreation facility operators and stakeholders.
- Identify/create potential opportunities with existing and new recreation customers.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Develop relationships with multiple buying influencers within the client's organization
- Present proposals and quotations to owners and representatives
- Responsible to hit financial objectives
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Have excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Updating and working on CRM Platform
- A generous compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package & group savings plan.
- Company car / technology
- On-going professional training and development with advancement opportunities
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Sales & Marketing or related account management experience
- Self-motivated, results-driven and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Possess a positive and professional presence, exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Customer focus and have the ability to make instant relationships with people
- Possess an assertive and disciplined personality, works hard to close the deal
- A love and passion for ice sports and the preservation of our Canadian Ice Rinks
- Willingness to travel within our territory.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CIMCO specializes in the engineering, design, manufacture, installation and service of complex thermal building solutions for industrial, process cooling and recreational refrigeration and mechanical systems. For more than 100 years, CIMCO’s leadership and unparalleled research, development and manufacturing programs has put us at the forefront of industry advancements and technological breakthroughs. Our professional engineers, technicians and designers apply innovative state-of-the-art equipment and refrigerants to develop systems that meet even the most complex thermal challenges.
We offer our employees excellent compensation, medical and dental benefit programs, retirement savings options, career development opportunities, mentoring and continuing education.
CIMCO Refrigeration is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, CIMCO Refrigeration will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.