Who We Are:
We believe people should do more of what they love. We strive in Pushing innovation forward to give people more time to do the things that excite them. We do this through our time attendance, scheduling, HCM platform.
Here's a quick video on us!
Who You Are:
We’re looking for someone who is willing to wear many hats: from developing internal tools, to building customer-facing features, to periodically realigning the magnetic polarity of the phaser crystals (crucial). We place a high priority on competence and efficiency, but an even higher stock in personable and positive individuals that mesh with our culture and are willing to grow with us.
We place a high priority on competence and efficiency, but an even higher stock in personable and positive individuals that mesh with our culture and are willing to grow with us. Bonus points for dog lovers, beer drinkers, and people with a variety of interests outside of work!
Push is looking for a Front End Developer to provide support to our Push Development Team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement user-facing front end features from requirements
- Collaborate with backend, QA, designers, and PMs to define feature specifications and ship out new features and products to our customers
- Champion all aspects of the user’s experience, with a focus on clarity and speed
- Assist in growing our internal design system into a sustainable and useful ecosystem
- Participate in code reviews and help your team deliver high-quality software
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with other team members
- Contribute to the process and culture of our growing engineering team
- Mentor and be an information source to junior engineers
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Consistent track record of building and maintaining highly scalable products
- 5+ years of professional, hands-on front end development experience
- 2+ years of professional, hands-on React JS / React Native and Redux development experience
- Experience with front-end build tools (Webpack, ESLint, Babel, Npm)
- Competence in practical UX and design, with a curious eye
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Computer Science theory
- Experience with Git workflow (pull requests, code reviews)
- Experience working on software-as-a-service (SaaS), large-scale distributed systems
- Understand the importance of writing testable and maintainable code.
- Immaculate attention to detail (you noticed a period at the end of the previous line, in a bulleted list *gasp*)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a sense of humor, and empathy
- Expertise in brainstorming effective solutions proactively and thoughtfully
- Capable multi-tasking abilities and a love for staying on top of deadlines
- PHP experience using Laravel or any other MVC framework
- Experience with Node JS, Golang, PHP, Python
- You understand relational databases and SQL
- DevOps Experience with AWS and automation tools
- Have previous start up experience
- You are super smart and have earned a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year