This BA I role is to support the Drop Control Centre (DCC), a team that coordinates drop placement across BC & AB. Based out of our Burnaby BC office.
The role involves:
1. Work daily in our Salesforce.com (SFDC) workflow tool to co-ordinate drop placement activities with vendors in assigned BC/AB areas.
2. Collaborate with our internal project managers to ensure vendor's meet their deliverables.
3. Provide regular/ad hoc reporting and communication of status in the assigned communities.
4. Collaborate with our customer facing teams to manage customer orders affected by drop placement.
5. Work in other systems as required (data gathering, customer order status checking etc.)
6. Document process flows for current / proposed processed, workflows, and data flows.
7. Help automate / simplify data related processes within the team (improve efficiency).
More about you:
We are looking for a great multi-tasker with outstanding interpersonal skills; a take-charge kind of person who asks lots of questions while having a positive attitude and lots of energy. Specifics:
1. 2+ years’ experience in working as a business analyst, product owner or similar role.
2. A university degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
3. Ability to set schedules, deadlines, milestones and work/project timelines to support delivery of assigned projects.
4. Good Excel skills; knowledge of business intelligence tools (DOMO, Tableau, MS Power BI etc.).
5. Experience working in Salesforce.com is an asset.
6. Telecom build experience is an asset.
Must to have skills:
1. Problem solving
2. Critical thinking
3. Communication skills, working with multiple stakeholders at different levels of the org
Nice to have skills:
1. Salesforce.com experience
2. DOMO experience
3. Database experience (queries)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract