King Cole Ducks, Canada’s largest duck producer, needs an energetic and dedicated team player to join our growing family poultry-farming business. Starting a career at King Cole Ducks means an opportunity for ongoing learning and growth, competitive wages, benefits package, and much more.
Our busy poultry company is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of General Farm Labor. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a warm a safe home for our ducks. We will provide training and protective wear to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
· Assist with receiving baby ducks
· Moving ducklings through their life cycle from pen to pen
· Adding clean bedding (shavings) to pens on a regular basis
· Washing & disinfecting of barns
· Other barn & duck care duties as required.
General Labor qualifications and skills
· Ability to work with a small team of 3-4 people
· Able to lift up to 30lbs to your waist
· No allergies to dust or feathers
· Attention to detail & ability to follow instructions
Hours: Approx: 5:30 am-12:00pm weekends.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $16.50 /hour