The successful candidate will support multiplatform environments and multi customers. We will provide you the possibility to be introduce to new technology and tools.
Furthermore, you will work for a company with offices in more than 40 countries, with the occasion to collaborate with colleagues around the world!
We offer a sophisticated, equal opportunity environment with flexible and numerous career opportunities along with excellent benefits!
Your future duties and responsibilities
- First Level of support by taking charge of the incident and perform investigation in less than 15 min.
- Creation of incidents when detected manually.
- Execute and log daily activities of the daily checklist/shift log.
- Perform schedule daily and weekly reboots of servers in Production and non-production environment.
- Create changes for patching and deploy automated patches as per client schedule (OS and application)
- VM server creation and modification.
- Backup support, upon notification failures, rerun job as per documentation, resolve incident or escalate to support teams.
- Resolution of incidents and job failures with documented procedures and coordination of recovery activities with various support team.
- Engage Incident management team and Service Delivery Managers when necessary to ensure that incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
- Document incident recovery activities by updating/closing tickets on a regular basis.
- Prepare incident reports detailing recovery actions and process improvements. Participate in Incident Review meetings when required.
- Analyze incident data to proactively detect trends/problems. Coordinate with support teams to investigate/resolve problems.
- Engage the Problem Management team as required to assist with the investigation/resolution activities for more serious/complex problems. Participate and assist in problem review meetings, to help implementing proposed solutions.
- Coordinate scheduling of maintenance activities and change requests with Client/Internal teams.
- Provide formal approval of scheduled activities within multiple ticketing systems for audit and workflow purposes.
- Execute scheduled maintenance activities, service requests and change requests as necessary/requested.
- Resolve incidents resulting from maintenance activities/change requests by working with change coordinators/clients as necessary.
- Update and close records after scheduled work has been perform and provide status updates to change coordinators.
- Perform console management for centrally managed solutions of endpoints security (e.g. antivirus, antispam, encryption, etc.)
- Leverage software and hardware tools to diagnose and resolve security incidents following documented procedures.
- Represent Operations in meeting with Client/CGI teams.
- Suggest improvements to internal support procedures.
- Develop and maintain internal support documentation, checklists, shift logs, etc
- Prepare metrics, various reports for management monthly dashboard reports
- Monitor and maintain ticketing queues within multiple systems