Positioned as a leader in their space, M&P Mercury has grown to become Western Canada’s premiere Powerboat Dealer. They pride themselves in maintaining exceptional levels of professionalism and are passionate about what they deliver: enjoyment, luxury and quality experiences on the water. With a sixty-year heritage and multiple locations across BC, they sell and service some of the best boating brands in the industry and are known for their award-winning customer service and world-class events. They are bringing to life their mission to make the boating lifestyle the most rewarding, fulfilling and memorable experience possible and are focused on connecting people with the on-water lifestyle they crave.
M&P Mercury is looking for a remarkable individual to be our Receptionist/Sales Support Administrator bringing our brand to life and elevating our sales team. In this unique role, you will be the director of first impressions, a brand ambassador, and offer critical support to help grow our sales platform. As the Receptionist and Sale Support Administrator, this motivated and innovative individual will build strong relationships of trust with clients while managing multiple responsibilities for the sales team. The Receptionist/Sales Support Administratorwill bring experience and professionalism to help transform the organization’s approach to customer interactions and sales support as we continue building a world class organization.
A day in the life - what you will do:
As the Receptionist, you specialize in creating a remarkable customer experience by providing friendly and professional service to customers and guests and ensuring that the sales show room reflects our brand.
- You are our brand ambassador.
- You truly act as the face and voice of our Company, building brand recognition, and successfully promoting our products and services through the engagement of customers in meaningful ways to increase our Company’s brand awareness and generate sales.
- Offer a friendly greeting and create a remarkable customer experience to visiting customers and guests. Assist customers with inquiries and direct them to the right resources.
- Communicate regularly with client and sales team to relate and assist with the progress of programs and build rapport with customer to ensure positive relations during the sales process.
- Create an atmosphere that reflects our brand by overseeing the presentation of all public spaces including reception, meeting areas and lunchroom through ordering supplies, arranging for repairs, and organizing weekly cleaning schedules.
- Produce a more productive work environment. You support the sales team and are the “go-to person” for just about everything, taking ownership over the office and ensuring it is running smoothly. You thrive when you are multitasking and are highly motivated and organized.
- Collect meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities.
- Develop and manage long term relationships with clients and partners. Create a positive and rewarding client experience that is warm and hospitable in all customer interactions.
- Complete various mailing duties including arranging couriers and distributing incoming mail.
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor presentable for employees and customers.
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
As the Sales Support Administrator, you provide troubleshooting assistance for customers, the sales team, account statuses and relevant problems. You provide data and guides to help the sales team perform and deliver and complete processing sales activities.
- Being a point of contact for the department: Answering incoming calls as well as email messages.
- Maintaining department records, including spreadsheets and databases that track sales and customers.
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary.
- Takes sales information and puts it into an easily readable format.
- Creating and maintaining sales contracts and agreements.
- Some bookkeeping, including team budgets and commission tracking.
- Setting appointments with prospects and clients.
- Research that supports the team, such as performing Internet searches for potential clients and gathering information that could be useful to the sales team.
- Liaise with other departments.
- Exerts attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems.
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team. Updates all contact information for clients.
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information.
- Keep record of sales trends.
- Liaise with sales team to support specific sales strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches.
- Review pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Identify bottlenecks in the sales process.
- Suggest sales process improvements.
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents.
What makes you great:
- You are a superstar engaging with people, outgoing, with high-energy interpersonal skills.
- You are able to work well within time limits.
- You are a confident, thorough individual who is a perfectionist and will see a job through to conclusion.
- You have the proven ability to multitask and prioritize.
- You are an experienced, reliable professional with the ability to manage office administration and the logistics of numerous events.
- You are self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable.
- You are highly organized, proactive, detail and deadline oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- You have a knack for problem-solving.
- You are an excellent team player with a flexible approach, responding positively to any reasonable request and have the ability to work independently.
Our “must haves”:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field, with a proven track record in a fast-paced, environment; yacht sales, automotive, or real estate experience a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in office administration.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity.
- Extraordinary organizational and time management skills.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement, goal –oriented.
- Proactive and solution-oriented.
- Responsible and dependable. Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS
- Full time position
- Opportunity to participate in world class boating retreats
- A fun and motivating work environment in a high growth privately owned business.
- Comprehensive total rewards package.
- Compensation for this role includes a base salary and individual performance bonuses.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent