Bilingual Customer Service and Key Account Manage
With over 5,000 dedicated employees worldwide, our client is present in more than 100 countries.
A billion dollar global medical device company offering a broad range of integrated solutions.
The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
- Base Salary: $50K-$55K
- Business to Business- Key Accounts
- Bonus on meeting overall quota requirements
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Responsible for answering incoming customer calls in professional and prompt manner within a call center environment.
- Handles high call volume of a minimum of 70 incoming calls per day and communicate directly with customers either by telephone and/or electronically.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Assists customers on general product information, lead times, product availability, ship dates, freight rates, tracing shipments and providing proof of deliveries.
- Verifies all orders for accurate pricing and terms before order entry.
- Enters orders accurately within one day of receipt. This includes change orders, electronic orders, cancellations and credit memos.
- Accurately enter and dispatch rental service calls within two hours of receipt.
- Maintains daily contact with customers; handles requests in a prompt, efficient manner and communicate/ coordinate with internal departments.
- Works flexible hours and weekends to meet business/customer needs.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned by management.
- Other Customer Service and Sales Support functions as required by the business.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years customer service experience
- Bilingual (French/English) - Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy; Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Ability to perform data entry and communicate electronically with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)