Osmow's is seeking energetic and passionate people to join our team at the new Toronto location -2575 St. Clair Ave. West, Toronto (St Clair Ave W & Jane). We are a fast- casual Mediterranean restaurant that is rapidly growing each year.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Managing the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff.
- As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Prepare daily sales report using POS software and brief the management.
- Manages a staff of approximately 3. Assign, oversees and evaluate work. Recommend promotion, transfer, or termination of employees. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
- Perform paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
- Supervise and communicate changes of food preparation, formulas to the employees.
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Solving the cash register problems.
- Submit payroll information for the assigned shift staff
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires standing and walking the entire workday.
- Smart Serve and Food Handling Certificate is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- food preparation: 1 year (Required)