Are you looking for a career opportunity that will allow you to expand on your customer service and sales skills while working for a new, entrepreneurial self-storage company with great growth potential? We are looking for a self-starter who can establish a personal connection with customers, has great attention to detail and enjoys being organized.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in sales and/or customer service as well as strong computer skills. Training in self-storage administration will be provided. If hired, you will be required to work a minimum of 12 hours per week (including Saturdays).
What will you do?
- Provide outstanding customer service while helping customers with their storage needs.
- Promote and sell storage units as well as packing and moving supplies.
- Regularly monitor and maintain the property and rental units.
- Confirm reservations, explain lease agreements and collect rental payments.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments in a professional manner and escalating when necessary.
- Accurately manage transactions (cash or credit) and balance end of day activities.
- Collect and prepare information for daily reports.
What you can expect:
- Opportunity to hone your customer service and sales skills.
- A competitive hourly wage, based on experience, starting at $14.00.
- Additional hours to cover holidays and absences of other employees.
- Degree and/or diploma preferred; high school diploma or equivalent as a minimum requirement
- Proven track record of excellent customer service and/or sales
- Excellent communication skills in person and on the phone
- Ability to use positive language while building relationships with customers
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office, keyboarding and internet
- Physical activity will be required to maintain the facility with the possibility of lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Successful background check
How to Apply:
- Candidates who meet the requirements of the position are invited to express their interest in this role by submitting their resume with a cover letter.
Job Type: Part-time
Experience: 2-3 years of customer service and/or sales
Education: Degree and/or diploma preferred; high school diploma or equivalent as a minimum requirement
Location: Niagara Falls, ON
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Secondary School (Required)