Triella is a full service technology consulting company (MSP) that provides technology support, consulting, assessments and services to small and medium sized professional service firms, corporations, private schools and charitable organizations. We need a crackerjack Help Desk person to support our clients during a staff Paternity Leave. The contract will be from November 2019 to August 2020 with an opportunity to convert to full time employment at the end of the contract.
Strong preference will be given to candidates who prepare a covering letter summarizing how your skill set prepares you for this role.
You are the front line when it comes to supporting our clients with technical issues. You are our brand! You primary responsibility is to resolve Level 1 and 2 issues at our client sites, identify issues that need escalation and maximize uptime for our clients.
You will use ConnectWise Manage for tracking and managing all customer queries. You will use ConnectWise Automate for remote sessions and system support. Requests will come in via telephone, email or personal visit to the client’s site.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rapidly provide service to clients by using your prior MSP experience to become productive quickly.
- Open, work on and close tickets in a systematic manner with a high level of client satisfaction.
- Work with our clients, speaking to them in lay terms and employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the firm.
- Isolate problem trends and troubleshoot recurring problems to find permanent solutions.
- Perform first level server administration including password management, group changes, email management, new user set up, basic remote access issues, logging off frozen sessions in Citrix and solving printing issues among other tasks. This also applies to Office 365 environments.
- Diagnose desktop related issues at all levels, including BSOD, virus infections at all levels and determining how to resolve faulting applications.
- Deploy computers using Windows Deployment Services and support desktop imaging.
This position involves both on-site and off-site work which can vary from week to week. A car is not needed.
- Preference is given to candidates with experience using ConnectWise Manage and Automate
- Preference given to those candidate with prior MSP experience.
- Preference given to candidates with legal application experience and graphic design software experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot Citrix end users issues is an asset.
- We are looking for a good mix of desktop (Windows 10) and server related skills.
- Knowledge of managing Office 365 for email, OneDrive and SharePoint is an asset.
- Experience with the Worldox Document Management Systems would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation. Self motivated.
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, disciplined, mature, detail oriented and organized.
- Three to five years of progressive user support experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and a systematic approach to problem solving with.
- Resourceful, determined and able to apply fresh approaches to solve problems not encountered previously.
- Minimum of two years Windows 10 desktop experience.
- Team oriented with a preference for working with others.
What our environment offers:
- One of the best MSP’s in Toronto.
- Our culture is collegial and friendly and we have a number of social functions throughout the year.
- Based in the downtown core with client sites throughout the GTA; really easy to get to.
- You will have the opportunity to support a wide range of technologies in various professional organizations. You can grow within the organization as you enhance your skills. There is a lot of opportunity for career advancement.
If you are really interested in this position, please follow these guidelines. Candidates who follow the guidelines will be reviewed and interviewed first!
- You must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Submit an up to date resume which outlines your work experience by date and your certifications.
- Submit a covering letter outlining how your experience makes you a great candidate for this position.
- You will receive a customer service survey as part of the application process. Please ensure it is completed.
We would like to hire someone for this position rapidly. Help us help you be providing the information above up front!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $27.00 /hour
- Windows 10: 2 years (Required)
- Help Desk: 2 years (Required)
- legal applications: 1 year (Preferred)