****Please include a cover letter, your resume will not be reviewed otherwise.****
When you apply, please include the link to your Facebook page and/or Instagram so we can respectively stalk you. : )
We are currently looking for an extraordinary Videographer to join our passionate marketing team. The individual will have a charismatic and dynamic personality along with the relevant experience. This team member will be producing forward-facing and internal materials to support sales and marketing initiatives. This Videographer will have a strong video and design portfolio and be comfortable communicating and working with our clients. They will be responsible for developing and creating video projects for PSM’s clients as well as promotional videos for PSM.
We service primarily chiropractors, healthcare providers and gyms. Our clients range from single location providers to one of the largest privately held chiropractic companies in the world with over 50 locations.
What It's Like To Work With Us
Power Surge Marketing is an ROI-driven digital marketing agency specializing in paid media optimization and lead generation through Facebook Advertising campaigns. PSM is a young, socially-responsible, positive, fast-paced company and team members must work well under pressure with a strong desire to grow with us.
We’ve created an environment that is welcoming, encouraging and inspiring. We love to have fun and as cliché as it is, we work hard and play hard. Watch this video to get the inside scoop on who we are... our PSM family speaks openly and honestly about all aspects of what it’s like to be apart of PSM!
Want a peek behind closed doors? Take a look: https://youtu.be/rZc8T6_nhWE
If you are an adaptable, quick learner who is hungry to achieve more, then you will love the fast-paced environment of our rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create original and innovating promotional videos
- Collaborate with various team members to coordinate the production of videos
- Committed to quality throughout all projects
- Ensures all marketing videos meet required & brand specifications
- Captivate the audience with engaging visuals
- Create videos that bring value to our audience beyond just self-promotion
- Editing videos, photos and motion graphics for Facebook, Youtube, etc.
- Working efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Prepared for travel for photo/video shoots
- Creating storyboards for creative projects
- Editing multi-camera footage
- Managing a video database
- Ensures all marketing videos are proofed, approved and signed off before release
- Manages, organizes and coordinates the video library (raw footage included)
- Updates clients and PSM's VIMEO and YouTube Accounts
- Maintains website videos
- Provides administrative support to marketing manager where needed
- Assists with photo shoots, photo editing, and photo archive process
- Ensures hardware and software is kept up to date
- Assists with team projects, where additional assistance is required
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate:
- Must provide a portfolio of work – either personal or professional
- 2 years of related education or experience
- 2 years of Photoshop Experience
- Must be creative and love doing video, design, and animation
- Must have strong editing and shooting skills
- Extremely organized, you will be managing multiple projects
- Professional, creative, friendly, efficient
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, After Effects Premiere Pro & Photoshop)
- A creative problem solver with a positive, team-player attitude
- A comprehensive understanding of pre-production through post-production process and a discriminating eye/ear for video/audio quality are required
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Excellent coordination and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills to articulate concepts and ideas
- Ability to create storyboards or work from storyboards given
- Work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong Portfolio in both video and photography
The Power Surge Marketing Values:
- 1. Profit Matters: Our clients trust us to construct a favorable return on their investment. This guides our efforts and strategies to not only generate a return for them, but also for us.
- 2. Innovation. Always, In All Ways: Innovation and growth guide us both professionally and personally. We consciously view life through the windshield rather than the rear-view mirror and become 1% better every day.
- 3. Extreme Ownership: We own everything in our world to an extreme degree. We believe that we are not only responsible for the tasks which we directly control but also those which affect whether or not the mission is successful.
- 4. Purposeful Partnerships: Success stems from a sturdy foundation centered around a winning relationship for everyone involved: our company, our clients and their customers. We coin this a “Triple W Relationship”.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working with the coolest team around
- Flexible hours
- No meeting Thursday
- Remote position (yes, you can work in your underwear from home)
- Yearly bonuses
If you believe you’re an ‘A’ player, get in touch… and we’ll put you in an environment that lets you shine.
Have a look at our Facebook page and Instagram feed for a peek into our culture. If you find yourself leaning a bit closer to the screen, go ahead and apply. Thank you for taking the time to consider Power Surge Marketing as the organization that’ll unlock your ability to realize your full potential.
In your cover letter, please share the link to your Facebook page and/or Instagram so we can respectfully see what you’re all about.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Videography: 3 years (Preferred)