We are currently accepting application for a Service Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Service, the Service Manager is accountable for operating an efficient and profitable service department with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and quality workmanship.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing and maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Successfully manage staff productivity, training and performance
- Manage efficient and profitable departments to meet both projected targets and budget expectations
- Regularly review open repair orders
- Collaborate with other departments to meet customer satisfaction
- Ensure the department is clean and organized to maintain efficiency and meet required safety standards
- Effectively implement Company policies
- Ensure compliance with manufactures guidelines and warranty procedures.
- Provide staff with leadership, guidance and effective communication
- Focus on the quality of workmanship and improved productivity of technicians in order to meet the company’s objectives
- Participate in training and personal development
- Performs the role in a professional manner that aligns with the Company’s’ values and ideals
- Knowledge of Medium/Heavy Duty Trucks and their operational needs is required
- Heavy Duty Mechanic– Red Seal Journeyman Commercial Truck & Transport Technician certificate or equivalent is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous experience in managerial or foreman/supervisory role is required
- High degree of product and technical knowledge
- Strong commitment to customer and ensuring quality workmanship with a superior customer service experience
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
- Have the ability to deal with large volumes of work and stressful situations
- Strong leadership skills with a general understanding of management principles
- Good computer skills
- ADP/CDK experience is an asset.
What can a career with us offer you?
- Compensation package that includes a bonus program
- Affordable benefits package including dental & disablity
- Retirement plan
- Opportunity to work with a trusted and valued product line
- Access to the latest training and technology
- Support and leadership from a strong dealership network
The Diamond/Harbour/Bell Group is Western Canada’s largest medium & heavy truck dealer with 10 locations throughout Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. We are proud to offer multiple locations with a variety of products and services. From trucks, trailers, forklifts, school buses and parts & service as well; we can provide our customers with a one-stop solution for all their transportation needs.
Join our team today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Managment/Supervisory: 3 years (Required)