Provocative. Creative. And definitely out of the box. That’s Create. Construction.
As we continue to win new work across Canada, we are looking for an exceptional Site Supervisor to join our team in Vancouver.
The Site Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all trades and managing onsite activities.
You’ll be successful with Create. if you are confident, reliable, open to both give and receive feedback. We’re looking for someone who will fit our culture we describe as: Casual Intense. This means you come to work with a high degree of GIVE A SH*T and a desire to still have fun.
This isn’t a job. This is a career. We want you to care about your career but also about mentoring and coaching – regardless of position.
What we’re looking for on the resume:
- Minimum five (5) year’s experience as a Site Superintendent/Supervisor on new commercial construction projects
- Up to date Safety Certificates
- Written communication and flow (as evidenced ideally with a cover letter and how you structure your resume) (You are required to type in this role!)
In the interview process we’ll be looking for:
- Understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts
- Ability to communicate verbally; easy to follow and with confidence
- Strong understanding and belief in the OHSA & practices
- A willingness to take feedback and grow (not wilt)
- Ability to speak to previous computer systems and department software
- The ability to be a pro-active self-starter with the ability to think ahead and plan work accordingly
- How you demonstrate strong organizational skills
- How you speak and engage with different personalities
- How you develop and maintain trusting relationships at all levels of the organization
What you will get:
- A values centric company who fully embraces their culture of Casual Intensity
- A company that provides autonomy the minute you can start demonstrating solid results
- An ongoing opportunity for development and growth – your only limitation is your desire to succeed!
- A competitive salary of $95,000 - $105,000
Please submit your cover letter and resume (as one document) online to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those deemed qualified will be contacted for an interview.