We are continuing to build a relationship-focused financial services firm and we’re looking for a passionate and driven administrative team leader who can help our team to get there. Our distinct and unique culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in all that we do. At the Springleaf Financial Group, it is not only what you do, but how you do it.
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll provide ongoing support to a team of professional Financial Advisors who go above and beyond for their clients. As an Administrative Leader, you’ll work closely with our team as they create and manage client financial plans and investments. You’ll play a key part in supporting and servicing high net worth client profiles.
How You’ll Succeed
- Client Engagement - Connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Enhance relationships by collaborating with your team and providing administrative support to ensure client needs are exceeded. Respond to requests by answering questions and providing an exceptional experience.
- Relationship Building - Heighten the Springleaf Financial brand awareness in our community by participating in marketing and outreach activities. Always be looking for opportunities to deepen relationships with clients.
- Organizational Skills – Support Financial Advisors by providing timely responses to client requests and maintaining compliance standards in all files. Enable team success by improving team productivity and proactively uncovering business opportunities.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
- You understand that success is in the details. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You are entrepreneurial and driven. Your creative business experience allows you find the solutions needed before they are asked for.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and very detail oriented
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to work and commit to meeting deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft systems; Word, Excel, etc.
What Springleaf Financial Offers
At Springleaf Financial, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse team that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents and empowers everyone to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home.
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity.
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training.
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, health benefits program, and balanced work/home life style.
What You Need to Know
- Springleaf Financial is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we will provide an equal opportunity candidate experience.
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada (Kelowna, British Columbia).
- This is a full-time role with a competitive pay structure that will be driven by applicants experience and qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)