Disability Case Manager (Remote Opportunity - Eastern Canada & Ontario)
Headquartered in Dieppe, New Brunswick, the Irving Moncton Group of Companies has plants, terminals, operations and sales office throughout Canada and the United States. We are a dynamic, rapidly growing, and successful group with diverse interests. We’re proud to be part of the larger Irving Group of Companies, a family-owned business whose commitment to quality products and services dates back 140 years.
At the Irving Moncton Group of Companies, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We are currently seeking candidates to join our Health Services team, in the position of Disability Case Manager within J.D. Irving Limited, located in our Head Office, Dieppe, New Brunswick or available as a remote position in the following provinces: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI, Newfoundland & Labrador, Quebec, or Ontario.
- Case management, including coordination with all stakeholders
- Return to Work Program development and management
- Ability to analyze data and present to leadership
- Post-Secondary Education - University or College
- A minimum of five years disability management experience
- Previously demonstrated coordination and management of complex cases
- Disability Management certification is an asset, or willingness to obtain certification
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Proficiency in English and French communication is an asset
- U.S. case management experience considered an asset
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please complete the online application form. An up-to-date resume of past experience and education is required.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.