Come... Enjoy... Work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Located on the Tsuut’ina First Nation, Grey Eagle Resort & Casino is Calgary’s number one entertainment facility. We are looking for talented, energetic and motivated individuals to join our diverse workforce! We offer competitive salaries, benefits and opportunities to grow your career.
Under the direction of the Food and Beverage Manager, Shift Supervisor or Dual Shift Supervisor the Casino Floor Cart Attendant is responsible for adhering to all policies and procedures within the Casino and for making each guests experience an enjoyable and positive one. The Cart Attendant will be responsible for offering and ensuring exceptional customer service standards are adhered to at all times. The Cart Attendant will be responsible for actively offering coffee, (complimentary) and selling pop, beer, snacks sandwiches, and cigarettes to casino patrons. They will be responsible to accurately track and enter all items into the POS system, ensure the cleanliness of their working area is maintained at all times and that all items required on the service carts are in place prior to the start of each shift. They must balance sales receipts at the end of each shift and attend meetings and training programs when required. They are also required to take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety and health of guests and that safe work practices are adhered to at all times. This Server may at times be scheduled to work in the Buffet, Blaze or Floor as needed.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Specific Casino food and beverage operational experience would be an asset.
- 1-2 years experience in a large volume foodservice operation. Preference will be given to applicants who have previous serving experience. Experience working with POS systems is required.
- MUST HAVE Alberta Server Pro Serve
- The skill requirements for this position include customer service, teamwork, cooperation, excellent communication, self-development and initiative, valuing diversity, integrity and building trust, achieving quality results, technical/professional knowledge.
- Work to create customer-focused service & solutions.
- Working effectively to accomplish organizational goals; taking action that respects the needs and contributions of others, contributing to and supporting consensus.
- Long periods of standing and walking.
- The ability to lift 30 – 40 lbs. during the course of the shift.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Priority will be given to Tsuut'ina Nation members.