This important management position facilitates the seamless integration of People, Process, and Technology. Assist in driving positive change and supporting the vision of our leaders. To perform a variety of support functions to our Marketing, Sales, Finance, Leasing and HR departments.
This individual will manage our Administration and Operations staff. Manage our internal systems including salesforce.com. Provide data and analytics and be involved with Sr. Leadership decision making. Facilitate the day-to-day relationship with our Fortune 500 partners including The Royal Bank, Henry Schein, and Bank of America etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales Operations / Operations
- Seminar / Webinar Event Planning
- Database Management
- Lead and Pipeline Management
Technology and Training
- IT Set-up
- Software and Systems Training and Implementation
- Training Presentation
- Change Management
- Oversee Administration and Operations Staff
- Budget Management
- Company Event Planning
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Operations Team Management.
- 2 Years Salesforce.com operations experience required.
- Salesforce Certified Admin Preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field ideal.
- Previous healthcare or real estate related experience an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Office365, PowerPoint, Access, Word and very proficient in Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to professionally and comfortably interact with corporate partners, clients and staff alike.
- Business acumen, strategic thinking, problem solving/analysis and client focused.
- Time management, detail-oriented and accuracy.
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations: 3 years (Required)
- Salesforce.com: 2 years (Required)
- Operations Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce.com Certified Admin: 1 year (Preferred)